You will work within a collaborative multidisciplinary environment and support the implementation of graphical rendering features that meet the requirements of the project’s Lead Artist and Technical Architect.
What You Will Do
- Support in the implementation of practical and timely solutions that meet the game design and technical requirements.
- Implement code that is modular, self-contained, and defensive and observes the technical constraints on the system.
- Work in an agile development team, and take responsibility for organising and planning their own work.
- Maintain technical documentation for the engineering team as well as other disciplines.
- Optimise code and data for memory usage and performance as required.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Passionate about playing and making games.
- Currently pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, mathematics, game programming or a similar field.
- Must be enrolled in a local institution and internship must be recognized by the school.
- Excellent C/C++ programming skills, with good knowledge of object oriented development.
- Strong mathematics background (logic, linear algebra, calculus, statistics and probability).
- Good understanding of data structures and algorithms.
- Proven ability to debug defects of a reasonable complexity.
- Good mathematics ability and a familiarity with common 3d graphics principles and rendering algorithms.
- Experience with commonly used development tools such as Visual Studio and perforce is preferred.
Preferred Internship Period: 4 – 6 months.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics
- Closing Date:10th Jun 2020, 6:00 pm