On this 6-month industrial placement, you’ll get to join one of our teams in Corporate Client Solutions or Securities. You’ll still be working toward your university degree course while getting the opportunity to be a real part of the team, working with our experts and learning about the industry, our clients, our firm and a specific area of it. You’ll have plenty of opportunities to develop new skills and make contacts. And if you impress us, your placement may result into a career-track graduate position.
What you will do
Do you want to know more about the participants and dynamics of the capital markets? You’ll:
- Get to know the markets from the capital raising stage to disposal
- Be involved in and contribute to providing M&A advice and execution, including spinoffs, takeovers, exchange offers, takeover defense and formation of joint ventures
- Interact with the equities platform to get an insight into the investor community views and trends
- Learn all about debt capital markets including corporate and emerging market bonds
- Gain familiarity with structured products tailored to our clients’ funding and stake management needs
- Be able to analyze complex situations and develop the best strategy to maximize our clients’ diverse objectives.
You’ll be working in our Investment Bank’s Corporate Client Solutions (CCS) business, You’ll work closely with the CCS country and sector coverage teams, as well as the other product teams, providing coverage, advisory, capital markets and financing solutions for corporate, financial institutions and sponsor clients.
Required Skills and Abilities
Your experience and skills
You need to be graduating in 2020. It doesn’t matter what you’re studying. (Really, it doesn’t.) But we’d like to see evidence that you can:
- Analyze a problem, take a view and come to a decision
- Plan, organize and communicate well
- Make things happen
- Stick with a task
- Work in a team
- Come up with ideas
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:2nd Nov 2018, 6:00 pm