On this 12-month industrial placement, you’ll get to join one of our teams in Corporate Client Solutions or Securities. You’ll still be working toward your university degree course while getting the opportunity to be a real part of the team, working with our experts and learning about the industry, our clients, our firm and a specific area of it. You’ll have plenty of opportunities to develop new skills and make contacts. And if you impress us, your placement may result into a career-track graduate position.
What you will do
Do you want to help our clients buy and sell equities, foreign currencies, interest rates and credit? You’ll:
- Help our clients buy and sell on the phone and using our online systems
- Choose whether to be on a client team or be a sales trader
- (On a client team) be promoting products and trading opportunities to clients based on an in-depth understanding of their needs and investment styles
- (As a sales trader) be the link between clients and traders, giving clients useful information about what’s happening in the markets and executing their trades at the best prices.
You’ll be working in the Investment Client Services team, looking after professional investors like asset managers and fund managers. You’ll give them advice and do everything that’s needed to buy and sell securities for them. From start to finish. You’ll be able to draw on the strength of our platforms, products, services and people worldwide to give your clients whatever they need.
Required Skills and Abilities
Your experience and skills
You need to be graduating in 2020. It doesn’t matter what you’re studying. (Really, it doesn’t.) But we’d like to see evidence that you can:
- Analyze a problem, take a view and come to a decision
- Plan, organize and communicate well
- Make things happen
- Stick with a task
- Work in a team
- Come up with ideas
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:2nd Nov 2018, 6:00 pm