On this 10-week summer program, you’ll be a real part of the team, working with our experts and learning about the industry, our clients, our firm and a specific area of it. You’ll have plenty of opportunities to develop new skills and make contacts. And if you impress us, we might invite you to join our Graduate Talent Program once you’ve graduated.
What you will do
Do you like to be among those responsible for making important decisions? We’re looking for someone to:
- Act as a strong guardian of our financial resources
- Consult with internal experts to help advise our experienced managers
- Help us build strong relationships with external auditors, regulators and tax authorities
You’ll be a part of the Finance team, helping to manage, report and forecast on all of our finances. You’ll get to be involved in projects aimed at influencing our leaders. And you’ll benefit from exposure to both internal and external experienced decision makers.
Required Skills and Abilities
Your experience and skills
You need to be graduating in 2020. It doesn’t matter what you’re studying. (Really, it doesn’t.) But we’d like to see evidence that you can:
- Analyze a problem, take a view and come to a decision
- Plan, organize and communicate well
- Make things happen
- Stick with a task
- Work in a team
- Come up with ideas
- Job type:Internships
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:2nd Nov 2018, 6:00 pm