On this 10-week summer program, you’ll be a real part of the team, working with our experts and learning about the industry, our clients, our firm and a specific area of it. You’ll have plenty of opportunities to develop new skills and make contacts. And if you impress us, we might invite you to join our Graduate Talent Program once you’ve graduated.
What you will do
Do you like to help others achieve their best? You’ll:
- Be a strong and trusted partner for your colleagues by giving them strategic HR advice and the support they need
- Rotate through different roles, giving you the opportunity to learn more about human resources while trying out different specialist and generalist roles in recruitment, reward, talent development, employee relations and management support
- Benefit from being involved with projects and building a global network of contacts
You’ll be working as part of Human Resources (HR). HR supports the business strategy by helping us achieve sustainable business performance and be globally recognized for developing leaders. HR is made up of central and divisionally aligned teams that touch every aspect of an employee’s experience, from recruitment to retirement. You’ll help support our people, enabling them to perform at their best and making sure they are fairly rewarded, playing an essential part in maintaining the meritocratic and inclusive culture that supports our success.
Required Skills and Abilities
Your experience and skills
You need to be graduating in 2020. It doesn’t matter what you’re studying. (Really, it doesn’t.) But we’d like to see evidence that you can:
- Analyze a problem, take a view and come to a decision
- Plan, organize and communicate well
- Make things happen
- Stick with a task
- Work in a team
- Come up with ideas
- Job type:Internships
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:2nd Nov 2018, 6:00 pm