On this 10-week summer program, you’ll be a real part of the team, working with our experts and learning about the industry, our clients, our firm and a specific area of it. You’ll have plenty of opportunities to develop new skills and make contacts. And if you impress us, we might invite you to join our Graduate Talent Program once you’ve graduated.
What you will do
Are you a great innovator? Do you know how to solve problems and increase efficiencies? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
- Acquire product and front-to-back process knowledge quickly and apply it to support highly structured or non-standard transactions
- Understand risks and apply this knowledge to risk metrics
- Support new or emerging business areas by indentifying limitations including systems, risk and operational feasibility
- Stay aware of current economic and market activity, keeping an eye on how this affects risks
- Identify and propose potential solutions for addressing control gaps
You'll be working within Group Operations, the backbone of our organization. We manage processes for performance, control and efficiency. Our role is to deliver best-in-class post trade services across Investment Bank, Wealth Management and Asset Management. We do this by enhancing our front-to-back delivery, while standardizing and simplifying processes and infrastructure.
Required Skills and Abilities
Your experience and skills
You need to be graduating in 2020. It doesn’t matter what you’re studying. (Really, it doesn’t.) But we’d like to see evidence that you can:
- Analyze a problem, take a view and come to a decision
- Plan, organize and communicate well
- Make things happen
- Stick with a task
- Work in a team
- Come up with ideas
- Job type:Internships
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:2nd Nov 2018, 6:00 pm