On this 10-week summer program, you’ll be a real part of the team, working with our experts and learning about the industry, our clients, our firm and a specific area of it. You’ll have plenty of opportunities to develop new skills and make contacts. And if you impress us, we might invite you to join our Graduate Talent Program once you’ve graduated.
What you will do
Do you want to join our trading team? You’ll:
- Use our online systems to buy and sell equities, foreign currencies, interest rates and credit
- Seek the best prices to execute our clients’ sales orders
- Make markets in listed and over-the-counter equities, equity derivatives and equity-linked securities.
You’ll be working in the Investment Client Services team, looking after professional investors like asset managers and fund managers. You’ll do everything that’s needed to buy and sell securities for them. You’ll be able to draw on the strength of our platforms, products, services and people worldwide to give your clients whatever they need.
Required Skills and Abilities
Your experience and skills
You need to be graduating in 2020. It doesn’t matter what you’re studying. (Really, it doesn’t.) But we’d like to see evidence that you can:
- Analyze a problem, take a view and come to a decision
- Plan, organize and communicate well
- Make things happen
- Stick with a task
- Work in a team
- Come up with ideas
- Job type:Internships
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:2nd Nov 2018, 6:00 pm