[Process Transformation]Are you passionate about sustainable change and challenging the status quo? Do you have a strong analytical and problem-solving mindset? You’ll:
- Have a chance to work alongside our internal clients and stakeholders on different projects
- Learn front-to-back business processes reviewing, challenging designs and plans, optimizing the transformation and steering scheduling
- Drive alignment to the strategic vision and targets with executing initiatives, tracking performance
- Support deleveraging risks in a control environment
[Digital Practice] Do you enjoy consulting and leading digital transformation projects? Are you looking for a unique opportunity to drive UBS's accelerating digital transformation? Are you passionate about emerging technologies like: Artificial Intelligence, Advanced Analytics, Cognitive Automation and Blockchain/Digital Asset?
- Partner with senior management to build awareness and assess opportunities for AI/data analytics/Blockchain technologies and maximize value/impact of the function.
- Assess AI/data analytics use case requirements and provide implementation recommendations.
- Design AI/data analytics/Blockchain solution architecture and work with Business and Technologies stakeholders to come up with implementation roadmap.
- Develop Proof of Concepts using AI/data analytics/Blockchain technologies.
- Support AI/data analytics/Blockchain solution implementation and deployment.
Group Internal Consulting is part of the Group Transformation Office. Sitting within Group Internal Consulting, you'll be working as part of a very diversified change professionals operating globally from multiple UBS locations who partner with all businesses and division across the bank.
Our experienced teams combine industry-leading transformational capabilities with in-depth UBS knowledge.
Together with our business partners we connect, orchestrate, steer, and inspire teams to drive transformation change executing impactful change
Diversity helps us grow, together. That’s why we are committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients.
You need to be graduating by July 2024, and with less than two years of work experience. It doesn’t matter what you’re studying. (Really, it doesn’t.) But we’d like to see evidence that you can:
- analyze a problem, take a view and come to a decision
- plan, organize and communicate well
- make things happen
- stick with a task
- work in a team
- come up with ideas
Perhaps you’ve organized a fundraising event or taken part in team sports? Or persevered and passed an exam in a subject you found challenging? Think about how things you’ve achieved match the skills we’re after.
On this 10-week summer program, you’ll be a real part of the team, working with our experts and learning about the industry, our clients, our firm and a specific area of it. You’ll have plenty of opportunities to develop new skills and make contacts. And if you impress us, we might invite you to join our Graduate Talent Program once you’ve graduated.
You may only apply for one program in one country within Asia Pacific during the same academic year.
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Employees working from UBS Hong Kong offices must present proof of vaccination for at least the first dose of COVID-19 vaccine or a medical exemption certificate before entering the workplace, and other applicable anti-epidemic measures as may be amended from time to time.
- Job type:Internships
- Disciplines:Accounting, Banking and Finance, Economics, Engineering,...
- Work rights:Hong Kong Permanent Resident, Hong...
- Work from home:
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
- Locations:Hong Kong (Hong...
- Program Duration
- POSITION START DATE
May 2023 (approx)
- Closing Date:31st Oct 2022, 3:59 pm