On this 12-month industrial placement, you’ll get to join one of our teams in IT, Risk, Compliance and Operational Risk Control, or Communications and Branding. You’ll still be working toward your university degree course while getting the opportunity to be a real part of the team, working with our experts and learning about the industry, our clients, our firm and a specific area of it. You’ll have plenty of opportunities to develop new skills and make contacts. And if you impress us, your placement may result into a career-track graduate position.
What You Will Do
- Acquire product and front-to-back process knowledge quickly and apply it to support highly structured or non-standard transactions.
- Understand risks and apply this knowledge to risk metrics.
- Support new or emerging business areas by identifying limitations including systems, risk and operational feasibility.
- Stay aware of current economic and market activity, keeping an eye on how this affects risks.
- Identify and propose potential solutions for addressing control gaps.
- You'll be working within Group Operations, the backbone of our organization. We manage processes for performance, control and efficiency. Our role is to deliver best-in-class post trade services across Investment Bank, Wealth Management and Asset Management. We do this by enhancing our front-to-back delivery, while standardizing and simplifying processes and infrastructure.
Required Skills and Abilities
- You need to be graduating in 2020.
- Analyze a problem, take a view and come to a decision.
- Plan, organize and communicate well.
- Make things happen.
- Stick with a task.
- Work in a team.
- Come up with ideas.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:2nd Nov 2018, 6:00 pm