What You Will Do
- Work closely with our client advisory teams to help our clients develop their wealth and structure their existing finances.
- Benefit from assignments that help grow your client relationship management skills.
- Develop a better understanding of Wealth Management and how our business functions.
- You’ll be working in a Client Advisory team in Global Wealth Management. We provide comprehensive financial services to wealthy private clients through investment management, estate planning and corporate finance advice. And we offer a variety of wealth management products and services.
Required Skills and Abilities
- You need to be graduating in 2020.
- Analyze a problem, take a view and come to a decision.
- Plan, organize and communicate well.
- Make things happen.
- Stick with a task.
- Work in a team.
- Come up with ideas.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:2nd Nov 2018, 6:00 pm