What You Will Do
- Be involved in planning, writing and editing blogs, social media, articles, speeches and announcements.
- Give advice and support for the best implementation of our internal and external messages.
- Help coordinate employee events, creating the material to spread the word.
- You will be working in IT, helping to source, develop, implement, maintain and support world-class technology solutions.
- You’ll develop communication and analytical skills while working in an energetic and highly motivated team.
Required Skills and Abilities
- You need to be graduating in 2020. It doesn’t matter what you’re studying.
- Analyze a problem, take a view and come to a decision
- Plan, organize and communicate well.
- Make things happen.
- Stick with a task.
- Work in a team.
- Come up with ideas.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:2nd Nov 2018, 6:00 pm