What You Will Do
- Get to know the markets from the capital raising stage to disposal.
- Be involved in and contribute to providing M&A advice and execution, including spin offs, takeovers, exchange offers, takeover defense and formation of joint ventures.
- Interact with the equities platform to get an insight into the investor community views and trends.
- Learn all about debt capital markets including corporate and emerging market bonds.
- Gain familiarity with structured products tailored to our clients’ funding and stake management needs.
- Be able to analyze complex situations and develop the best strategy to maximize our clients’ diverse objectives.
- You’ll be working in our Investment Bank’s Corporate Client Solutions (CCS) business, You’ll work closely with the CCS country and sector coverage teams, as well as the other product teams, providing coverage, advisory, capital markets and financing solutions for corporate, financial institutions and sponsor clients.
Required Skills and Abilities
- You need to be graduating in 2020.
- Analyze a problem, take a view and come to a decision.
- Plan, organize and communicate well.
- Make things happen.
- Stick with a task.
- Work in a team.
- Come up with ideas.
Closing in 14 days
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:2nd Nov 2018, 6:00 pm