What You Will Do
- Be a strong and trusted partner for your colleagues by giving them strategic HR advice and the support they need.
- Rotate through different roles, giving you the opportunity to learn more about human resources while trying out different specialist and generalist roles in recruitment, reward, talent development, employee relations and management support.
- Benefit from being involved with projects and building a global network of contacts.
- You’ll be working as part of Human Resources (HR). HR supports the business strategy by helping us achieve sustainable business performance and be globally recognized for developing leaders. HR is made up of central and divisionally aligned teams that touch every aspect of an employee’s experience, from recruitment to retirement.
- You’ll help support our people, enabling them to perform at their best and making sure they are fairly rewarded, playing an essential part in maintaining the meritocratic and inclusive culture that supports our success.
Required Skills and Abilities
- You need to be graduating in 2020.
- Analyze a problem, take a view and come to a decision.
- Plan, organize and communicate well.
- Make things happen.
- Stick with a task.
- Work in a team.
- Come up with ideas.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:2nd Nov 2018, 6:00 pm