What You Will Do
- Acquire product and front-to-back process knowledge quickly and apply it to support highly structured or non-standard transactions.
- Understand risks and apply this knowledge to risk metrics.
- Support new or emerging business areas by identifying limitations including systems, risk and operational feasibility.
- Stay aware of current economic and market activity, keeping an eye on how this affects risks.
- Identify and propose potential solutions for addressing control gaps.
- You'll be working within Group Operations, the backbone of our organization. We manage processes for performance, control and efficiency. Our role is to deliver best-in-class post trade services across Investment Bank, Wealth Management and Asset Management. We do this by enhancing our front-to-back delivery, while standardizing and simplifying processes and infrastructure.
Required Skills and Abilities
- You need to be graduating in 2020.
- Analyze a problem, take a view and come to a decision.
- Plan, organize and communicate well.
- Make things happen.
- Stick with a task.
- Work in a team.
- Come up with ideas.
Closing in 14 days
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:2nd Nov 2018, 6:00 pm