What You Will Do
- Support project management tasks.
- Work on everything from applications that provide new and innovative services to our clients to proprietary-trading strategies designed by our quant teams and traders.
- Enhance production monitoring, issue tracking and problem resolution.
- System specification and design, support and maintenance.
- Develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of current and emerging hardware, software and network technologies, as well as software engineering principles.
- You will be working in IT, helping to source, develop, implement, maintain and support world-class technology solutions.
- You’ll develop communication and analytical skills while working in an energetic and highly motivated team.
Required Skills and Abilities
- You need to be graduating in 2020.
- Analyze a problem, take a view and come to a decision.
- Plan, organize and communicate well.
- Make things happen.
- Stick with a task.
- Work in a team.
- Come up with ideas.
Closing in 14 days
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:2nd Nov 2018, 6:00 pm