Do you want to help us turning Technology as our differentiator? You’ll:
- provide technology solutions that will solve business problems and strengthen our position as digital leaders in financial services
- analyze business requirements to provide personalized, relevant, seamless solutions for our clients
- examine data to tell a story through visualization tools
You will be working in the Chief Digital and Information Office (CDIO), helping to source, develop, implement, maintain and support world-class technology solutions. You’ll develop communication and analytical skills while working in an energetic and highly motivated team.
Diversity helps us grow, together. That’s why we are committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients.
You need to be graduating by July 2024, or with less than two years of work experience. It doesn’t matter what you’re studying. (Really, it doesn’t.) But we’d like to see evidence that you can:
- analyze a problem, take a view and come to a decision
- plan, organize and communicate well
- make things happen
- stick with a task
- work in a team
- come up with ideas
- develop a career and interest in IT and application development with a proactive personality
- adapt to the cloud architecture and know programming languages (e.g. Java, C#, C++, Python, HTML5, etc)
Perhaps you’ve organized a fundraising event or taken part in team sports? Or persevered and passed an exam in a subject you found challenging? Think about how things you’ve achieved match the skills we’re after.
On this 10-week summer program, you’ll be a real part of the team, working with our experts and learning about the industry, our clients, our firm and a specific area of it. You’ll have plenty of opportunities to develop new skills and make contacts. And if you impress us, we might invite you to join our Graduate Talent Program once you’ve graduated.
You may only apply for one program in one country within Asia Pacific during the same academic year.
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, at UBS we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves.
Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
- Job type:Internships
- Disciplines:Accounting, Banking and Finance, Economics, Engineering,...
- Work rights:Singapore Citizen, Singapore Permanent Resident
- Work from home:
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
- Locations:Singapore (Singapore)
- Program Duration
- POSITION START DATE
May 2023 (approx)
- accepts international
- Closing Date:31st Oct 2022, 3:59 pm