The long awaited 6-month internship programme is finally here!
Our Gen-Next Human Resources Internship aims to introduce students to Unilever through a challenging and rewarding experience. Unilever is looking for energetic and passionate students to join us in this 6-month journey, whereby each intern is given an opportunity to ‘own’ projects and contribute to the HR business goals while working with highly experienced business leaders and teams.
Come join us as Gen-Next interns as you demonstrate your leadership potential and be provided with an invaluable and exciting work experience at one of the world’s largest consumer goods companies, with more than 400 brands like Dove, Lipton, and Ben & Jerry’s.
What you will do
- Gain experience in core Human Resource areas such as talent management, human development and many more
- Be involved in multiple challenging projects that may involve research analysis and benchmarking
- Have the flexibility to switch between Full-time and Part-time
- Learn from highly energetic team, where your peers, line managers and experienced leaders will help develop your skills and competencies
- Immerse in the Unilever culture
Required Skills and Abilities
- 1st year university students welcome
- All disciplines are welcome
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
- For part-timers, must be able to commit a minimum of 2 or 3 working days per week
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Administration, Agriculture, Architecture, Actuary, Arts...
- Closing Date:15th Nov 2018, 6:00 pm