Our Future Leaders Programme will ignite the leader in you.
This unique programme is designed to develop Unilever’s Future Leaders (UFL) by providing challenging and purposeful opportunities that accelerate their readiness to take on business leadership roles.
Finance at Unilever is about a lot more than numbers. It’s a craft that requires you to get to the heart of multi-billion-pound brands.
People will seek your advice on brand development, pricing strategy and more – and they’ll trust you to see past the figures to the bigger picture. You’ll be involved in evaluating the benefits of innovation on major brands and be in the thick of pricing strategy and investment decisions.
We do not require a financial/economic degree, but we do require people with strong analytical skills. We look for people who want to get to grips with the inner workings of a vast business and a desire to understand how it works. It’s about commitment, real people skills and a deep-seated interest in the business as a whole.
Get a chance to experience either one of the following streams:
- Finance Excellence Teams - These teams deliver performance management and business partnering around the core business cycle and key decision support topics. Example - As FET for Dove Innovation Business Case, you will be asked on what will the Gross Margin look like for Dove’s latest innovation?
- Finance Business Partners - These teams focus on unlocking value through intervention and long-term strategy planning.Example - As a Finance Business Partner for Dove, you will be asked on how to double the total Dove business by end 2021?
- Financial Controlling - These teams are focused on proactive risk management, financial accounting and controls, the deployment of global tax and treasury expertise.
What You Will Do
- Be involved in challenging projects that requires you to work with multiple stakeholders across teams and functions.
- Learn from highly energetic team; where your peers, line managers and senior leaders will help to develop your skills and competencies.
- Immerse in the Unilever culture.
- For Gen Next applicants - Ability to do a full-time internship for 6 months will be a strong advantage.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Applicants must be University students; fresh graduates are not eligible for this intake.
- All disciplines are welcomed.
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills is a must.
- Advanced Excel Skills is a requirement.
- Gen- Next: January - June 2022, part-time (2 or 3 days)/full-time (6 months) or
- ULIP: May – July 2022 (12 weeks).
- Job type:Internships
Banking and Finance, Economics
- Closing Date:7th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm