Our Future Leaders Programme will ignite the leader in you.
This unique programme is designed to develop Unilever’s Future Leaders (UFL) by providing challenging and purposeful opportunities that accelerate their readiness to take on business leadership roles.
Unilever is looking for energetic and passionate students to join us in this 6-month journey, whereby each intern is given an opportunity to contribute to the HR business goals while working with highly experienced business leaders and teams.
HR supports and develops Unilever's most important asset – our people – by enabling them to deliver outstanding business performance. In HR, you're not just a part of the Unilever culture; you help create it.
What You Will Do
Gain experiences in one of our core HR pillars:
- HR Business Partner - Partner business leaders/functions on strategic solutions on talent development.
- People Experience Lead - Partner employees and Line Managers on employee experiences from the point of onboarding to moving roles internally. You will also have a big role to play in enhancing employee engagement strategically!
- Expertise Teams - Take up projects with the Rewards/HR Analytics team.
- Learn from highly energetic team, where your peers, line managers and leaders will help develop your skills and competencies.
- Immerse in the Unilever culture and experience how we build a business that the world could be proud of through our Unilever Sustainable Living Plan.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Applicants must be University students; fresh graduates are not eligible for this intake.
- All disciplines are welcomed.
- Passionate in being innovative and positively impacting people.
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills, highly proactive and a high performer.
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills, excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills.
- For Gen Next applicants - Ability to do a full time internship for 6 months will be a strong advantage.
- Gen- Next: January - June 2022, part-time (2 or 3 days)/full-time (6 months) or
- ULIP: May – July 2022 (12 weeks).
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:7th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm