From standing still to solving global problems - Today, you might be stuck in the job you need, but at UPS, you can get the future you want. As a growing, dynamic Fortune 50 organization, we have the kind of opportunities that will help you go as far as your ambition will take you.
You’re ready for bigger things, and we’ll get you moving in the right direction.
What You Will Do
- Historical actual demand data and data on several variables that possibly drive our demand is available.
- Build models and codes to perform time series analysis with regressors to forecast demand with different forecast horizons and periods using machine learning, classical ARIMA models etc.
- Key success criteria would be measured in terms of decrease in forecast error when the codes and models are applied to real life business setting.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently pursuing Master's Degree in Business Analytics/Data Science.
- Equipped with sound knowledge on R/Python, time series analysis.
- Prior knowledge on building machine learning models for forecasting such as LSTM is preferred.
- Candidate should possess solid business sense.
- Job type:Internships
Data Science and Analytics
- Closing Date:4th May 2021, 6:00 pm