The intern will be assigned to review our current processes from on-boarding to off-boarding and aims to create a more structured and consistent employee experience which leads to building good employer branding to both internal and external candidates.
This intern will support Region HR on the implementation of the following projects:
- Career Progression Model - articulates the career advancement framework through mapping of capabilities required by UPSers to operate in the future.
- Page Tiger - automated management of the full employee lifecycle from on-boarding to off-boarding to build a consistent employee experience in APAC.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree or Diploma in Human Resource Management or Business
- Intermediate MS Excel and Powerpoint skills
- Good project management skills
- Innovative and able to provide "out of the box" solutions
- Passion to work in Human Resources
- Job type:Internships
Human Resources, Management, Business and Commerce
- Closing Date:21st Aug 2019, 6:00 pm