Our love of logistics is driven by our passion for people. Every day, UPS meets an infinite number of needs with innovative solutions in businesses, homes and communities everywhere. It takes diversity of thought, experience and intelligence to get the job done.
With employees in more than 200 countries and territories worldwide, there's no question that diversity is part of the social fabric at UPS. We consider diversity a mindset of inclusiveness, respect, and cooperation a visible core value that helps drive the way we do business with our customers and suppliers and strengthens our bonds with a multicultural community of friends and neighbors.
We're constantly challenging every member of our team to take the next step in their career. Because we know that going the extra mile for our customers means having the right talent in the right place at the right time.
Here at UPS, we pride ourselves on offering rewarding opportunities that can take you anywhere you want to go. You'll have the freedom to forge your own career path, while gaining the tools you need for continued growth within the company. Our programs help you understand the business and expose you to multiple opportunities at every level of the organization – no matter where you want your career to go.
What you will do
The intern will be assigned to support the APAC Region Workforce Planning project in Professional Recruitment Team (PRT) including:
- Maintain and create news feed to support varied social media platforms via Facebook, Whatsapp, LinkedIn, etc.
- Support the Professional Recruitment Team in the hiring process
- Leverage on UPS recruitment tools to target talents
Required Skills and Abilities
- Pursuing a degree in Social Media Marketing/Brand Communications and Multimedia/Human Resources Management
- Good conceptual thinking and planning skills
- Excellent communication skill with an ability to interact with different levels of people
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Words
- IT system savvy and familiar with social media platform
- Project management skill is preferable
- Self-driven and good presentation and time management skills
- Innovative thinking skills with an ability to think out of the box and explore new ideas
- Possess Interview skills will be an added advantage
- Candidate who handles similar project will be an added advantage
- Candidate is interested to gain real-life HR related projects experience
- Job type:Internships
Marketing and Sales, Communications, Human Resources,...
- Closing Date:11th Jun 2019, 6:00 pm