Reporting to the Treasury Manager, the intern will be exposed to daily treasury operations and gain knowledge in cash and liquidity management, understanding regional Treasury centre role as a support function to Corporate, and bank service implementation in the region.
- Support Treasury Analysts in daily operational Treasury activities such as payment processing, account maintenance and bank signatory updates
- Prepare Bank Guarantee billing files and liaise with the bank to resolve any discrepancy
- Review quarterly Treasury audit responses from the banks and business units to ensure they are in compliant with the guidelines
- Responsible for updating bank account information stored in the Treasury Management System
- Prepare weekly investment reports for management review
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently pursuing a Degree in Business, Finance & Accounting or related disciplines
- Good communication skills (written and verbal in English)
- Proficient in Microsoft application i.e. Powerpoint, Excel & Word
- Keen to learn and ability to learn the processes quickly
- Ability to work efficiently and accurately while meeting the deadline
- Team player and ability to multi-task
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Banking and Finance,...
- Closing Date:16th Jul 2019, 6:00 pm