Fame House is seeking a finance intern who will work in the operations department assisting with daily operational tasks. The finance intern will be joining a team with strong experience during a time of growth in the music industry.
What You Will Do
- Assist with reporting needs across the department.
- Process external invoices.
- Utilize SAP accounting Software.
- Create and distribute client invoices and reporting packs.
- Organizing revenue/expense data in spreadsheets.
- Liaise with internal departments to ensure accuracy of company payables.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Must be currently enrolled as a Full Time Student.
- Working on a degree in Business.
- Exceptional computer, written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven high level of organization and attention to detail.
- Works well with a team.
- Quickbooks experience a plus.
- Strong financial systems skills and proficient with Microsoft Excel.
- Must be able to legally work in the United States.
- Able to work 15-20 hours per week from our Old City office.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce
Pennsylvania (United States...
- Closing Date:5th Jul 2019, 6:00 pm