The UOB Summer Internship is a 10-weeks programme aimed at early talents who are keen to experience the world of banking.
The programme allows you to immerse yourself in one of our business segments and undertake meaningful projects to gain experiences and develop skills relevant and useful to you, when you graduate in the near future.
During the 10-weeks programme, you will receive a comprehensive introduction to the bank and our various business segments. In addition, you will be provided with opportunities to network with our experienced leaders and Management Associates.
UOB Summer Internships 2019 are available in the following functions:
- Corporate Finance.
- Global Markets & Investment Management.
- Group Strategic Communications and Customer Advocacy.
- Group Wholesale Bank.
- Global Wholesale Operations.
- Group Retail.
Required Skills and Abilities
We are looking for students who are in their penultimate / final year with disciplines in the following areas:
- Business Administration.
- Banking & Finance.
- Business IT.
- Information Management Systems.
- Computer Science / Computer Engineering / Software Engineering.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Administration, Business and Commerce, Computer...
- Closing Date:26th Jan 2019, 6:00 pm