Are you looking to join a dynamic, innovation-driven, international company building a better future for us all? UPM leads the integration of bio and forest industries into a new, sustainable and innovation-driven future. We live by our values – trust and be trusted, achieve together, renew with courage.
We are now looking for a Management Trainee for UPM Asia Research and Development Center. This position will be located in Changshu, China.
UPM Research and Development Center creates value for both existing and new businesses as a part of UPM Technology function. We integrate technologies into existing businesses through focused Research and Development in close cooperation with UPM businesses and new business development. UPM Research and Development Center operates locally in three research centers: Finland, Germany and Asia. In addition, there are Research and Development operations in Uruguay.
This is What We Offer You:
- Meaningful job - We are proud of what we do. Our work highlights the expertise of our personnel, the high quality of our products and the company's values.
- Inspired and motivated teams - We have highly skilled workforce. We are a multifaceted, international organisation that works as a team to achieve our shared objectives.
- Development opportunities - With us you can build up your expertise. We provide opportunities to support your development throughout every stage of your career.
- Responsibility for people and environment - Our ethical principles embrace people as well as the environment. We are always striving to build a more sustainable future.
- Conduct analysis and support development activities to improve or generate new products, components, equipment, systems, and processes at local level.
- Communicate the results, conclusions and recommendations.
- Ensure efficient collaboration with internal / external stakeholders.
- Develop competences and skills and provide support to research and development center and business.
Required Skills and Abilities
- You have master degree of chemistry related majors.
- You are post-graduate in Y2018 or have 1-2 years related working experience.
- You have good language skill in both English and Chinese.
- You have excellent communication and organization skills.
- Job type:Graduate jobs
- Closing Date:26th Jan 2019, 6:00 pm