We are the dynamic team responsible for maintaining a stable and sustainable property market in Singapore. We are the dynamic team responsible for maintaining a stable and sustainable property market in Singapore.
We are currently looking for a candidate to help conduct in-depth analysis of Singapore’s property market trends so as to guide policy decision-making. In addition to property market surveillance work, the candidate will also be required to develop and maintain projection models used to forecast property demand.
Required Sills and Abilities
- We welcome fresh graduates to apply for the traineeship.
- Keen on exposure to property market surveillance and research work, and to inform property market policies and planning of the Government Land Sales programme.
- Keen to apply data analytics skillsets (e.g. geospatial analytics, machine learning) in empirical research, to help shape planning policies.
- Ability to simplify complex issues and express ideas logically, excellent writing, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in statistical software (e.g. R, SAS etc.) that is capable for dealing with large data sets is will be an added advantage.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team.
- Ability to work quickly and meet tight deadlines.
- Innovative and resourceful.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:2nd Aug 2020, 6:00 pm