Be part of the URA Information Systems, Application Department, where we partner closely with our Groups to plan, design, develop and deploy enterprise IT systems, e-Services, mobile apps and web portals to support work process transformation and improve service delivery for our external customers. In addition to providing IT advisory and support to continually improve our IT systems to ensure its relevance and capability to meet changing business needs, we also constantly explore new digital technologies and possibilities via collaboration with key industry players to advance strategic deployment of ICT in URA.
What You Will Do
- You will be a member of the Applications Development team, working with passionate Systems Analysts, using agile software development and DevOps processes, to implement quality IT systems and digital services that enable business innovations and focus on good user experience for URA’s Development Control Group.
- You will work closely with internal user groups (Development Control Planners and Operations Managers) on case processing workflow system for development applications, e-services and URA Space (URA’s public map-based information and services portal).
- You will be supported by experienced Project Managers, UX Designers, Infrastructure Engineers, Contract Programmers and Outsourced Vendors, to design, develop and deploy usable, reliable and secured IT solutions.
Apart from Software Development, you should Expect the Following:
- Exciting, enriching and fast pace working environment.
- Exploring new technologies to meet business needs.
- Understanding business needs and processes to propose digital solutions.
- Designing and implementing interactive digital services.
- Developing scripts to automate build, software release, and application deployment.
- Managing interesting application projects.
Required Sills and Abilities
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related disciplines. In the alternative, candidates should have at least an additional 3 years of relevant experience.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Self-motivated, highly independent and passionate with development work.
- Able to work well within team and willing to learn.
- Effective presentation, communication and writing skills.
- Experience with Red Hat JBOSS Enterprise Application Platform, WebLogic platform.
- Experience with Bootstrap and jQuery libraries.
- Experience with Leaflet, OneMap v2.0 APIs.
- Experience with agile development and DevOps processes.
- Experience with Azure PaaS, including DevOps, App Services and container implementation.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering
- Closing Date:31st Jul 2020, 6:00 pm