Be part of the URA Digital Planning Lab, which spearheads development and experimentation of smart planning technologies through Ops-Tech collaborations. Our teams with capabilities in software development, geospatial analytics and data science, work closely with planners to generate insights and develop digital solutions to tackle interesting challenges of Singapore’s urban planning needs.
As a User Experience (UX) designer, you will assist to transform our map-based digital planning tools into easy-to-use and delightful experiences for our users. The work is exciting, meaningful, enriching and fast paced, and will require you to work with internal and external partners to design meaningful digital experiences.
What You Will Do
You will undergo a 2-year structured training and have the opportunity to gain certification in UX design, through both courses and on-the-job training. You will build proficiency in web/mobile prototyping, design software and wireframe tools such as, but not limited to, Figma and front-end technologies (e.g. React.js). You should also be a good team player who is meticulous, attentive to details and have good problem-solving skills.
- Build interactive and intuitive digital services.
- Create mock-ups and storyboards to demonstrate the visual concepts of the digital user interface.
- Create clickable prototypes to demonstrate the user flow of the digital services.
- Collaborate with users and stakeholders to create/improve the UI/UX of the digital services.
- Create and document code-based interface elements into in-house Design Systems.
Required Sills and Abilities
- Diploma in any discipline.
- This traineeship is open to candidates with no prior experience in UI.
- Passion in designing delightful digital experiences.
- Able to work well with a team and independently as well.
- Willing to learn new things.
- Resourceful in solving problems.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:31st Jul 2020, 6:00 pm