This is a one-year Management Trainee program in Virtuos. You will be involved in the whole process of game and digital art production. You will have the opportunity to rotate among different Divisions and Studios, collaborate with different teams such as design, art, programming, sales, finance and HR. People management, project management, cross-disciplinary collaboration, international communication and digital transformation will be some of the key disciplines where your skills will be put to use and reinforced.
- Assist in Project and Team Management
- Ensure the timely delivery of the highest quality project possible
- Handle the internal and external communication
- Handle review and approval processes and take charge of task and milestone planning and tracking
- Manage Client Relationships
- Act as the main point of contact for client
- Ensure client feedback is properly disseminated and addressed
- Conduct regular meetings
- Assist on staff allocation and organization
Required Skills and Abilities
- Minimum Bachelor degree in management from Leading international University / School
- Ability to learn new skills quickly and possess high levels of self-motivation
- Mature personality, able to manage relationship at senior level who appreciates multi culture working environment.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills to solve complex issues within tight deadlines.
- Great written and oral communication skills, with an emphasis on ability to synthesize.
- Passionate about games and digital culture.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:21st Aug 2021, 6:00 pm