The Vodafone Discover Graduate Programme is a platform to identify the future generation of Vodafone leaders by hiring the best talents from universities. Vodafone looks out for fresh graduates with a passion for innovation and the determination to succeed and gives them a platform to be at their best while impacting lives.
Over the course of the Discover Programme, you will experience rotations across the business in different roles. Learning from the finest minds, using cutting-edge technology, and experiencing ongoing opportunities to progress your career, you will have the chance to develop the solutions that improve people’s lives across the globe. Once onboard, you will enjoy responsibility, development opportunities, coaching, travel and an environment that stimulates intellectually and rewards high performance.
What You Will Do
- Direct support to sales team in execution and working with Vodafone’s customer accounts.
- Sales support activities on 1SF actively managing the status of our account opportunities and ensuring that the quality and accuracy of our sales data meets governance standards. Ensure account plans are accurate and up to date across the team.
- Deliver client satisfaction by exceeding client expectations and developing strong relationships.
- To achieve against annual TCV Target.
- Report and forecast on pipeline and revenue performance.
- Ensure end to end delivery of complex solutions through working with internal Vodafone teams and through direct customer engagement and Vodafone suppliers when appropriate.
- Ensures Net Promoter Scores (NPS) for accounts are met / exceeded.
- Support customer engagements with customers both remotely and face to face.
- Preparing regular business updates.
- Define how best to communicate to the different target groups, worldwide.
- Preparation of presentations for multiple stakeholders and purposes.
Required Skills and Abilities
We are looking for talented, unique and ambitious young graduates, who take initiative, think of new ways to do things and can make a difference. Overall, we seek candidates who are passionate about joining Vodafone and strive to be at their best to impact lives all around the world.
The Discover Graduate – Sales will work closely with different business functions for the 1st 12 months on a rotation basis to learn and gain insights / exposure before being deployed into the VGE Sales team for the 2nd Year for the next 12 months
- Job type:Graduate jobs
- Closing Date:22nd Nov 2018, 6:00 pm