The Volvo Group International Graduate Program gives you a unique opportunity to gain a holistic view of the Volvo Group and to kick-start your career through international assignments, work in different parts of the organization, networking, and professional and personal development. Upon completion of the program, you will continue your Volvo career in the department to which you were recruited.
The program runs for 12 months and includes a combination of common and individual graduate activities and day-to-day work at the home company. It consists of three weeks of common development activities with the global graduate group. Common activities in the latest programme took place in Sweden, India and the US.
The program also includes learning activities in your home organisation, project work and an international assignment.
During the program you will gain a solid understanding of the Volvo Group, participate in different training sessions such as diversity, personal development, project management, cross cultural communication etc.
What You Will Do
Contribute within the frame of Material Planning, Supplier Relationship Management and Refill Coordination: Identify how to use our current system landscape at its best and its main improvement needs.
For defined steps of our processes:
- Find out the best way of working and if it can be further optimized (develop tools if necessary).
- Identify current system/interface inconsistencies and future change requirements.
The Position will be part of performance management initiatives in order to further support our Organization in continuous improvement cycle and work closely with Materials Management Coordination office of Volvo Group Service Market Logistics, APAC Region.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor Degree in Materials Engineering / Supply Chain Management / Logistics / Operations Management or related fields.
- Candidate with MBA from established university will have an added advantage.
- Maximum of two years of relevant work-experience prior to or after graduation. International experience is meriting.
- Excellent communication skills in English. Additional languages are given merit.
- Strong Leadership orientation with ability to work cross functionally with aspiration to grow, also having strong operational and management expertise.
- Readiness/eagerness to get involved with cultural diversity. Self-driven and autonomous (during travel to other sites it will be a key success factor).
- Analytical skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills.
- An aptitude for self-development and a holistic view.
- Perseverance, energy and a drive to improve.
- Courage and integrity.
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Engineering, Logistics and Supply Chain
- Closing Date:26th Jan 2019, 6:00 pm