We are offering a promising career path to outstanding graduates. The Program Management Trainee Program aims to nurture bright, energetic and young graduates to lead our future business development.
The Program comprises a brief company orientation, focused on-the-job training and individual mentoring. Specific projects and cross-departmental tasks will be assigned to acquire functional knowledge and gain practical experience.
With intensive guidance from the managers, you will learn essential management skills to be a future leader and have better understanding on the overall EMS business operation.
The Program Management Trainees are expected to take up supervisory roles or be one of our key contributors upon program completion. Regular performance review sessions will be conducted to better plan your future career development in the company.
- Responsible for program management including monitoring the overall project scheduling and new projects development
- Responsible for all commercial issues with customers, including order handling and product quotation
- To communicate with customer independently and provide timely support and services to customers
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree or above in Engineering, Manufacturing, Business Administration or equivalent
- Fresh Graduate or less than 1 year working experience in OEM/ODM project management for electronic manufacturing industries
- Possess strong interpersonal, communication and analytical skills
- Self-motivated, passionate and a good team player
- Good command of spoken and written English, Chinese, Mandarin
- Literacy in MS office, including Excel, PowerPoint and Project
- Willing to stay in our Dongguan plant 3 days per week
- Job type:Graduate jobs
Engineering, Business and Commerce, Administration
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:15th Jun 2018, 6:00 pm