WD is a leading global data storage brand that empowers you to create, experience and preserve your digital content across a range of devices. WD enables you to be in control and smartly save what matters to you most in one secure place.
- As a NAND circuit design expert, co-operate with local & global product, testing, failure analysis, design teams, etc. to provide design expertise support for all 3D NAND flash post silicon development issue and customer issue related tasks including design consulting, design training, silicon debugging, circuit level root cause analysis, stress/screen proposal and new DFT test methods and circuit design proposal.
- As a front-end circuit designer, working with global design team on the cutting-edge 3D NAND memory design and validation, including running digital or analog full-chip simulations to validate the new design.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Requires Electronic/Electrical/Material Engineering MS degree or equivalent with engineering background;
- Ability to read and understand basic analog/digital circuit design schematics and layout;
- Ability to read and understand Verilog coded design, simulate and check waveforms;
- Ability to troubleshoot and analyze complex problems;
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines;
- Have proven ability to achieve results in a fast moving, dynamic environment;
- Self-motivated and self-directed, however, must have demonstrated ability to work well with people;
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:10th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm