WD is a leading global data storage brand that empowers you to create, experience and preserve your digital content across a range of devices. WD enables you to be in control and smartly save what matters to you most in one secure place.
- Own test development and implementation for testing and characterization of NAND memory on high resolution ATE test systems, digitize the performance, function and circuit behavior for design validation and characterization against design target.
- Responsible for all aspects of test including debug and validation, correlation, revision control, improve test method, schematic design of test loadboard and test environment setup
- Implement all aspects assessment of 3D NAND memory by using professional knowledge, including logic/ functionality, performance, power consumption, timing and some aspects of reliability
- Work with global design teams to figure out all findings and buy off each new version of design.
- Work with device, product development, testing development, package development and system teams for design related issue debug and failure analysis. Help to improve product design to meet every application scenarios
- Write special tools to speed up the process of design related issue analysis.
As a project owner
- Customize test coverage and define new test strategy for specific customers
- Organize and monitor projects from inception through delivery. Maintain database of statistical data collection and analysis.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Requires BS/MS degree or equivalent with engineering background
- Require familiarity with common lab equipment such as digital scope, logic analyzer
- Strong skills of testing program development on ATE, solid skills on Language C/C++ or at least one of other programming languages
- Require good written and verbal English
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:10th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm