The most game-changing companies, consumers, professionals, and governments come to us for the technologies and solutions they need to capture, preserve, access, and transform their data.
But we can’t do it alone. Today's data challenges require your exceptional skills. It’s You & Us. Together, we’re the next big thing in data.
- Die Preparation (DP) process evaluation for ASIC wafer, flip chip wafer and 3D NAND wafer assembly
- New DP process recipe development to achieve high quality product and cost down
- New DP technology evaluation and introduction.
- Co-work with material/machine team with new package related material machine evaluation
- Co-work with objective owner to handle new product DP process.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Master degree in microelectronic science and technology or in material science and technology.
- English communication skills: CET-6, be fluent both in oral and written English.
- Basic understanding of assembly process flow & materials property.
- Basic Computer & Microsoft Office skills are required, AutoCAD/Cadence/JMP are preferred.
- Be capable of analyzing SEM/FIB/TEM/EDX results, operating is preferred.
- Good communication/team work/planning skills.
- Be capable of occasionally over time work and oversea business travel.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Research and Development, Science
- Closing Date:4th Jun 2022, 6:00 pm