WD is a leading global data storage brand that empowers you to create, experience and preserve your digital content across a range of devices. WD enables you to be in control and smartly save what matters to you most in one secure place.
As the sales of Cloud and Vertical key accounts, you will work with the China famous Cloud customers and the key vertical customers to build/improve the IT structures. You will be responsible for Western Digital enterprise solution/product selling for target customers, with technical support team, marketing team and product team.
You will work as the contact window of Western Digital for the key accounts and fully responsible for all the business with the customers, example new account development, the connection with the different level of the customers on relationship, engagement of Western Digital solution/product, etc. You should be a self-learning, initiative, sociable, strategy thinking and like challenges.
- Work with Western Digital sales to engage enterprise product to cloud and key vertical customers and support the selling activities.
- Work with Western Digital sales to follow up customer qualification on enterprise product.
- Work with Western Digital sales to develop new vertical market or new customer.
- Work with Western Digital sales to improve share at the appointed customer.
- Participate and assist the communication and cooperation with partners (server OEM, ISV, SI, etc.)
- Participate and assist marketing events for cloud and vertical markets.
- Collect and consolidate the marketing and competition dynamics.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Work in the intern program for 6 months or more.
- Work on-site at Western Digital at least 3 workdays per week.
- Bachelor, Master degree. Bachelor degree must be in CS, EE or relative majors.
- Good self-study ability, good team work, initiative and responsible.
- Like challenges, passionate and be interested in sale.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in Mandarin and English
- MBA with CS or EE bachelor is preferable.
- The cadre of student union or class is preferable.
- 10+ month intern program is preferable.
- Excellent written and oral communication, interpersonal and relational skills, with the ability to quickly develop relationships of trust and confidence with a variety of people and personalities, at all levels within an organization
- Self-motivated with the ability to effectively multi-task and work collaboratively in a fast-paced, team environment
- Strong active listening skills with the ability to ask thoughtful and probing questions to determine client needs
- Have strong organization ability for relative resources and then utilize such resources to make success.
- Ability to make clear, logical decisions based on facts, taking into consideration the big picture, long and short term effects, and exercising sound judgment when handling complaints, confidential and sensitive issues
- Demonstrated ability to deliver consistent positive results through influencing, coordinating and managing the efforts of others
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering Electrical, Marketing and...
- Closing Date:10th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm