WD is a leading global data storage brand that empowers you to create, experience and preserve your digital content across a range of devices. WD enables you to be in control and smartly save what matters to you most in one secure place.
- Will work on a comprehensive tester for HDD’s read/write heads. Its servo system includes a multiple stage servo actuator and a DC spindle motor.
- Servo controller simulation, design, and optimization for servo actuator’s high speed motion control and high precision position control, as well as a spindle motor’s high precision rotational speed control.
- Servo-Mechanical-Electrical system data acquisition, failure analysis and design improvement.
- Relevant firmware and software development to realize the above servo control systems design tasks.
- Communicate and work with other teams (China/US/Philippines/Japan/Thailand) to provide technical support, fix the issues, and improve production yield.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Requires automatic control related Master degree or above
- In depth knowledge of controller design techniques using classical and modern control theory, such as PID tuning, state space estimator/predictor/feedback design, various filters design, stability analysis, etc.
- In depth knowledge of servo-mechanical-electrical systems modeling and simulation.
- Proficient in using MATLAB and its tool boxes for control design, signal processing and data analysis in both time domain and frequency domain.
- Strong knowledge and experience on theory and implementation, as well as firmware and hardware.
- Ability to troubleshoot and analyze complex problems
- Self-motivated and self-directed, however, must have demonstrated ability to work well with people
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
- Good command of English language both written and spoken
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:10th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm