WD is a leading global data storage brand that empowers you to create, experience and preserve your digital content across a range of devices. WD enables you to be in control and smartly save what matters to you most in one secure place.
- Do shift online support for continuous production line and ensure equipment in good performance to meet the goals on quality, yield, and cost, utilization and cycle time.
- Support the production Report the online machine status and issue to EE Leader and Engineer.
- Perform final test product conversion and do well 6S job and ensure the continued and smoothed production line.
- Support tech team to meet the goals on Machine Down time; Utilization; to improve MTBA / MTBF
- Support Engineer for project follow up.
- Give training Operator about machine operation and to improve their working skill.
- Spare parts hand out; replacement; and make good record for tracking.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Diploma, Major in Engineering will be preferred.
- Familiar with TOP equipment and process, Familiar with machine trouble shooting and alarm handling
- Responsible for shift machine status checking and device change
- Good sense and follow up on quality issue and project
- Experience on machine and tooling routine PM
- Have the ability for report generation , focus on machine alarm analysis and trouble shooting
- Good interpersonal and communication skill
- Workable English.
- Familiar with office software: Microsoft Word/excel/ Power point
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering, Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:10th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm