WD is a leading global data storage brand that empowers you to create, experience and preserve your digital content across a range of devices. WD enables you to be in control and smartly save what matters to you most in one secure place.
- Design, develop and maintain in-house testing platforms and solutions, driven by embedded system, controller and firmware.
- Work with memory teams and product engineer team, be responsible for development of test programs for 3D Nand flash memory.
- Work with firmware and system design team, to develop firmware new features which utilize for testing Nand flash memory.
- Work with factory team on test program releases and maintenance in mass production with high quality requirement and fast cycle time.
- Perform data/yield/test time analysis to continuously improve test effectiveness and drive test cost down.
- Join in the new product design and development, deliver high quality products to meet customer demand and requirement.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Electrical/Electronic/Material Engineering background.
- Have knowledge in semiconductor industry. Know MCU or Firmware will be a plus.
- Solid programming skill in C. Proven experience with embedded system development or Python will be a plus.
- Familiarity with source code management tools, defect tracking tools, and peer review.
- Ability to troubleshoot, analyze problems, multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Excellent English communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
- Good team work, can work under pressure.
- Willing to learn new things, bearing logical mind of thinking.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:10th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm