The most game-changing companies, consumers, professionals, and governments come to us for the technologies and solutions they need to capture, preserve, access, and transform their data.
But we cannot do it alone. Today's data challenges require your exceptional skills. It’s You & Us. Together, we are the next important thing in data.
- Lead emerging SIP packaging product design & simulation, through packaging configuration, modeling simulation and scorecard static analysis
- Risk analysis for emerging product design through FMEA
- Manage product qualification lead-time to market
- Construct technology roadmap for Packaging engineering & process
- Ensure conformance to product design & develop specifications, integrated with packaging design rule
- Lead the development of engineering team goals and ensure these are communicated and understood by team members
Required Skills and Abilities
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Semiconductor science / Material / Electronic or equivalent.
- Experience with SIP packaging design & assembly process.
- Experience with engineering analysis skill, static analysis tool as JMP.
- Familiar with quality control & FMEA.
- Skillful at English communication, on writing & speaking.
- Good communication skill. Knowledge of Semiconductor manufacturing process and automotive standard practices is a plus.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:4th Jun 2022, 6:00 pm