WD is a leading global data storage brand that empowers you to create, experience and preserve your digital content across a range of devices. WD enables you to be in control and smartly save what matters to you most in one secure place.
- Explore new business through various sale and marketing tools to identify new customers by working with closely with marketing leads and sales leads, communicate with broad customer base and identify the right customers.
- Develop sales tools and customized sales content by working together with internal sales team and marketing team.
- Build solid data and milestone chart in system to identify and track strategy execution to improve sales team’s efficiency and effectiveness.
- Work internally to strategize sales tools and solution by vertical/applications, build Account Based case study and promotion plan
- Product solutions focused strategy to promote WDC products and solutions to targeted account
- Partner cross-functionally with other teams to align with the latest strategy and resources for targeted accounts.
- Other work assigned by team lead
Required Skills and Abilities
- Experienced sales internship in university or endeavor to be a sales in future, All majors are welcomed, Major in Computer science, EE, material science or other IT related major would be a plus.
- Able to use English at a working proficiency level, good communication skills.
- Pro-active with a CAN-DO attitude, able to accept new knowledge in a short time.
- Outstanding interpersonal and relationship management skills with the ability to effectively collaborate with varying levels of the organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to distill complex subjects to a wider audience
- Evidence of strong character with integrity, honesty, accountability and trust
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:10th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm