The most game-changing companies, consumers, professionals, and governments come to us for the technologies and solutions they need to capture, preserve, access, and transform their data.
But we can’t do it alone. Today's data challenges require your exceptional skills. It’s You & Us. Together, we’re the next big thing in data.
- Ensures production daily activities are operating as per the Production Scheduling. Works from engineering and production specifications to establish production schedules, and capacity requirements. Coordinates production plans to ensure materials are provided according to schedules
- Make and adjust production plan according to the WIP, Window time and production capability. Analysis data and make relevant production reports like production efficiency and window time report.
- WIP tracking monitor/resolve any production issue and make the production WIP under the window time control and output meet the goal.
- Trace production line utilization and implement feedback system to demand planning function
- Work with manufacturing site (internal/ external) on production Scheduling with consideration of all the constraints in production line, like planned shutdown, capacity limited
- Work with Quality team to understand the quality issues if happened, adjust the detail production plan and communicate with key functions to adjust daily loading plan
- It is better if you have an industrial engineering background
- Long term Loading forecast and capacity analyze and drive for balance Loading
- Optimize and visualize for Daily Production Plan and Shipment Plan
- Monitor Work order and Production cycle time with Smart Visual Analytics tools to find out abnormal issues real time
- Drive for manufacture lead time reduction along with cross functional team
- Orders/WIP / Inventory management by product to meet KPIs target
- Department KPIs visualization and Reports automation
- Co-work with cross teams on New Product ramp up and low volume mass production
- Problem solving on hold lot/MRB lot/BOM issue
- ECO& Special-order execution & engineering request shipment support
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor degree major in industrial engineer or statistics
- Be familiar with different Excel functions, Spot fire, Tableau is an advantage
- Be initiative, responsible and self-motivated
- Have a positive and adaptable approach to problem solving
- Good in communication and presentation skills
- Fluent English in both oral and written( Certificated with CET-6)
- Strong analytical skills
- Logic thinking
- SAP/Oracle system knowledge is preferred
- Strong analytical skills to gather relevant information, synthesize and define issues and show very good attention to detail.
- Learn quickly, be adaptable, flexible.
- Team work spirit and communication skill and independent work ability and be good at coordinated aspect
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering, Planning and Surveying, Statistics
- Closing Date:4th Jun 2022, 6:00 pm