WD is a leading global data storage brand that empowers you to create, experience and preserve your digital content across a range of devices. WD enables you to be in control and smartly save what matters to you most in one secure place.
- In this position, the individual will do wafer level evaluations for NAND memory parameter trim release for miscellaneous product lines (CSS/ESS/Apple/iNAND/ECB, etc.). Make sure NAND device trim release smoothly.
- The individual will also work with memory health team to assess if the device parameter trims and screen/stress perfectly match.
- Meanwhile, yield analysis for items which are dominated by device parameter trim setting is another major responsibility.
- Also, the individual can co-work with US headquarter device team to push the performance and reliability envelope of flash memory which is used in best-in-class high-density storage application.
- The individual will also co-work with memory system team, such as consumer and enterprise SSD, iNAND and others, to design and develop system device features to improve system level performance and reliability.
- In further career path, candidate will be part of a team that sits at the hub of activity between storage business units, technology development, and manufacturing.
- The individual will communicate & work with members from process, design, MH, reliability, and system groups to ensure timely product device support, memory qualification, and ramp of volume production.
Required Skills and Abilities
- This position requires an MS/PhD degree in Electrical Engineering, Applied Physics, Material science or a related field.
- This position requires in-depth knowledge of semiconductor device physics, process, and reliability, as well as circuit design. NAND flash memory device and physics knowledge will be perfect.
C/C++/Java Programming and Perl/Python Scripts is beneficial.
- Demonstrated ability to independently analyze problems, diagnose root cause, and apply corrective actions.
- Excellent data analysis skills including data crunch, statistical analysis, and interpretation.
- Highly self-motivated, passionate about troubleshooting and solving complex problems.
- Good English communication skill.
- Responsibility taking attitude.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering Electrical, Research and Development, Science
- Closing Date:10th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm