WD is a leading global data storage brand that empowers you to create, experience and preserve your digital content across a range of devices. WD enables you to be in control and smartly save what matters to you most in one secure place.
- Support the team to do data collection, consolidation and regular report.
- Complete additional task from the team by request, e.g. follow up supply issues, etc. Other projects and responsibilities assigned.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Quick leaner, and patient, careful on data processing
- Good on logic and teamwork
- At least 3 days on duty per week
- Bachelor degree with the major in international trade, chemical and materials analysis, physics.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:10th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm