WD is a leading global data storage brand that empowers you to create, experience and preserve your digital content across a range of devices. WD enables you to be in control and smartly save what matters to you most in one secure place.
- Be responsible for flash memory test program development, unit failure analysis and device issue debug.
- Be responsible for NAND Product and Package Qualification/Reliability tests setup/eFA/Action Plan.
- Provide correct test condition for memory product and generate defined test flow for volume testing needs.
- Product Evaluation DOE for Reliability/DPPM improvement, wafer test and unit test yield improvement.
- Run test time analysis to get lowest cost test method in order to reach short test time and high test coverage.
- Define/improve testing method to deal with new product introduced to mass production and marketing.
- Deliver a world class throughput time on the testing code development to reach the most effective way of sample delivery
- TPT (Throughput Time).
- Work with multinational team to complete projects in PDT (product development team) required time.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Electrical/Electronic/Computer/Material Engineering background with MS degree.
- Coding experience with one or some of C/C++/Java/Perl/Python.
- Ability to troubleshoot, analyze complex problems, multi-task and meet deadline.
- Excellent English communication (written and verbal).
- Good teamwork, willing to learn, logical thinking.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering Electrical
- Closing Date:10th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm