The most game-changing companies, consumers, professionals, and governments come to us for the technologies and solutions they need to capture, preserve, access, and transform their data.
But we can’t do it alone. Today's data challenges require your exceptional skills. It’s You & Us. Together, we’re the next big thing in data.
- Provide mechanical simulations and design validation/solution for cross function teams in Shanghai, US, Malaysia, Taiwan, and others.
- Set up mechanical experiments for structural and material characterization and simulation calibration
- Explore failure mechanism and root cause through simulations and experiments
- Predict and define structural risks for design and development in product, process and reliability
- Research, explore and establish simulation capabilities in new simulation needed areas
- Collaborate cross-functionally for any technical support
- Other work assigned by team leaders.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Master’s or PH. D. degree (PH. D. is preferred) and major in engineering, such as, mechanical/mechanics/material science.
- Good understanding in material behaviors (metal and epoxy), solid mechanics, finite element method.
- Familiar with mechanical simulation tools such like solidoworks/ANSYS/ABAQUS/Modex3D (at least one or two).
- On hand experience in solid mechanics experiment for structure and material characterization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Chinese and English
- Evidence of strong character with integrity, honesty, accountability and trust.
- Outstanding interpersonal and relationship management skills with the ability to collaborate effectively with varying levels of the organization.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:11th Jun 2022, 6:00 pm