The most game-changing companies, consumers, professionals, and governments come to us for the technologies and solutions they need to capture, preserve, access, and transform their data.
But we can’t do it alone. Today's data challenges require your exceptional skills. It’s You & Us. Together, we’re the next big thing in data.
- Perform substrate net impedance calculate and give optimized suggestion to substrate designer. Can support SI/PI/EMI simulation validation work.
- Perform impedance/EMI measurement, use TDR for impedance measurement, and spectrum analyzer for EMI measurement.
- Support substrate layout and package design such as SIP, BD, SOD…
- Work with corresponding PETE teams and quality engineers on memory-related DC test, electrical failure analysis, and issue debugging.
- Work with tester vendor to provide solution for package RnD daisy chain or related product O/S test solution.
- Collaborate with packaging process engineers for developing new packaging platform.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Require Bachelor or Master in Science or electronic information with engineering background.
- Familiar with substrate/PCB impedance control.
- Familiar with Ansys, ADS, Sigrity, HyperLynx, Synopsys SIPI simulation software is plus.
- Familiar software Cadence SIP and AutoCAD is plus.
- Be familiar with measurement equipment such as ENA, TDR, spectrum analyzer and digital scope, etc...
- Good communication and interpersonal skill is necessary
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering, Information Technology, Research and Development,...
- Closing Date:5th Jun 2022, 6:00 pm