WD is a leading global data storage brand that empowers you to create, experience and preserve your digital content across a range of devices. WD enables you to be in control and smartly save what matters to you most in one secure place.
- Modify Test Equipment software by adding new functions requested by new products;
- Optimize Test Equipment software source code to enhance test reliability and accuracy and to facilitate maintenance
- Optimize conveyor software to enhance automation robustness
- Provide timely analysis and troubleshooting for any conveyor issue and ensure fast recovery
- New Test Equipment software implementation and debug and maintenance
- To develop data reporting program to better monitor tester equipment performance and product yield
- Test Equipment software NRE debug and release
- Test related PC upgrade and parts maintenance.
Required Skills and Abilities
- BS in Computer Science or Information Technology with 3 years working experience in relevant production software field.
- Excellent new graduate can be considered too
- Linux system administration and shell script, C++ programing
- Windows Server Administration.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering Software, Information Technology
- Closing Date:10th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm