WD is a leading global data storage brand that empowers you to create, experience and preserve your digital content across a range of devices. WD enables you to be in control and smartly save what matters to you most in one secure place.
- Assist in training development, management and update
- Support MPS training activities and related work
Required Skills and Abilities
- Pursuing a bachelor or master degree
- At least 3 days on duty per week
- Good verbal and written communication skills both in English and Chinese
- Ability to work in teams and collaborate effectively with people in different functions
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- Have a strong sense of responsibility and the ability to drive for results.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:10th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm